If you’re an existing Car Club member, you can add any additional driver that lives at the same address to your account for just half the price of your annual membership.
To get your €20 additional account membership, simply email our Clubhouse team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them on 0818 202 101.
Clubhouse opening hours are Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturdays 8am to 6.30pm and Sundays 9am to 6.30pm.
The cars and cars can be reserved via the app, online or by phone in advance or at the last minute. Reservations can be for as little as half an hour, a day, or as long as needed. You can access the vehicles using the app or your access card 24/7 – meaning you don’t have to work around rental branch opening times.
Enterprise Car Club has plans to extend into numerous towns and cities across Ireland. Currently available in Dublin, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Naas, Drogheda, Cork and Tralee, with more to follow on in time. Once you've joined wherever new vehicles are located, you’ll have access to them the moment they come on-line, giving you access to the entire Irish fleet as it grows.
With Enterprise Car Club you only pay* for the vehicle based on the time and distance you actually need, meaning you have all the convenience of a vehicle without the hassle and expense of owning one. You can rent by the hour or by the day, and for most membership types your rental is capped at a day rate. What’s more, there’s no deposit to pay and there’s free cancellation up to 5 hours before your rental period begins. For more information, please see our Pricing and Plans page.
*payment includes rental fee, per kilometre charge and membership fee
Car club cars produce 27% lower emissions than the average car*. The positive impact is amplified by the fact that 22 private cars* are replaced by each car club vehicle. Meaning the more car club wheels that hit the tarmac, the fewer cars there are on the roads overall, improving air quality and congestion.
Find out more about how Enterprise Car Club considers both the environment and the wider community.
* 2022 research from GB shared transport charity 'Collaborative Mobility' https://como.org.uk
We provide customised plans that allow you and your organisation to decrease travel expenses, increase productivity and meet sustainability goals, all while taking advantage of our business plans with reduced rates and fees.
Find out more about how we can help your business.
1. This offer entitles an existing retail member of Enterprise Car Club on either an annual or monthly plan (excluding the under 20 plan) (“Main Member”) to add a driver to their account for a half price annual membership fee (€20 as of August 2021) provided that driver lives at the same address as Main Member (“Additional Member”).
2. To be eligible for this discounted membership fee Additional Member must:
a. meet Enterprise Car Club membership qualifications;
b. prove in their application that they live at the same address as Main Member.
3. In order to recover this offer, Main Member should e-mail email@example.com or call 0818 202 101 and follow the instructions given by the Clubhouse in order to invite the Additional Member.
4. If Additional Member is approved for membership:
a. Promoter will notify Main Member to the email address provided in their membership details that Additional Member has been added as a driver to Main Member’s account;
b. payment for Additional Member’s new membership and all following payments including for rentals, ancillaries, fines and fees will be taken from the card registered to Main Member’s account; and
c. the discounted rate will be applied every year the Additional Member’s annual membership is renewed.
5. This promotion does not apply to Additional Members who want to be on a monthly plan. If Additional Member cancels their membership, no refund will be provided to Additional Member or Main Member.
6. Once Additional Member has been added to the account, Main Member will have visibility of all upcoming reservations in the online account section.
7. This offer may be used up to a maximum of 3 times to add a maximum of 3 Additional Members to Main Member’s account. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
8. This offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, one way hire charges, fuel charges, additional driver and young driver charges, hire of additional items including but not limited to child seats, snow chains, roof racks and navigation guides.
9. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other promotional offers as determined by Promoter.
10. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
11. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by Irish law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the Irish courts.
12. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
13. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union here.